Call me a follower, but I love reading these things. Here’s my contribution to the meme beast.
1. I’m pretty sure I saw an e-mail version of this list in the late 90’s.
2. I’ve yet to learn anything really terrible from these “25 Random Things” lists. (Knocks on Wood)
3. My Wife says I make a Chewbacca noise when I get upset.
4. I have had exactly one job after university that had any expectation of permanence. The company folded their office just in time for Christmas.
5. I lament the fact that World of Warcraft has all but killed table-top Role playing games.
6. My first two cars were red ford tempos.
7. I can remember the exact moment when I learned to read on my own. I was 4 years old, the book was “Go Dog Go”, and I was trying to read before bedtime.
8. I rarely drink, and when I do, it’s usually with people I trust and the harder the stuff is, the better. Maintaining a buzz gets expensive when you’re my size.
9. I have worn costumes outside of Halllowe’en.
10. I’ve been told I look like Dwight Schrute from The Office. I wonder if this is affecting my career at all.
11. My so-called “published works” include: 1 play, a webcomic, a newspaper article, this blog, and a letter in “Wired” Magazine.
12. I have delusions of learning how to draw well.
13. My relationship with my wife is proof that you can change your life for the better by just saying “Hello”
14. Actually, I said “Excuse Me”, but the lesson is much the same.
15. My first celebrity meet-up was with Phil Brown, who played Uncle Owen in the original Star Wars. It was at the San Diego Comic-con in 1998.
16. I can live without television, but only because internet technology has gotten so advanced.
17. People have told me about the harmful effects of the aspartame in my Diet Coke. They never mention that it’s also addictive.
18. I suppress my consumerist urges by maintaining a sizable amazon.com wishlist.
19. People who I know have blogs, but I wish would blog more: Theo Hua, Tarra Nakatsu-Hua, Erin Stoody, Sandy Deng, Phuc Tram, Melissa Quinn, and Chris Vance.
20. My collection of Gundam models has an armistice with my wife’s Cherished Teddies figurines
21. My Favorite PC game of all time is Master of Orion II.
22. I’m often tempted to question people when they make cryptic Facebook statuses.
23. I believe that the 1990’s killed the idea of Artistic Integrity.
24. I never wear sweatshirts because I tend to overheat. I don’t know why my body does this. Maybe I need a once-over with a geiger counter to make sure I’m not radioactive or something.
25. The Hershey Sidekick was the greatest candy bar ever.